Friday, January 23, 2009

Leaving tomorrow

Hey folks,

I'm leaving for a month in Lake Atitlan, Guatemala, tomorrow morning. I'm going in hopes of improving my abysmal Spanish skills (anyone who's had clinical with me can attest to them) and to learn about family and maternal health, indigenous style.

A few of you suggested I post things regularly about the trip to, and experience in, Guatemala. While I don't know how much I'm going to write, I'll try to post as many pics as I can. From what I've seen, it's quite beautiful where I'll be, and this will cut down on the obligatory post-trip picture time that can be quite tedious.

Have a kick ass month, and feel free to write! And when the Steelers win the Superbowl, somebody better call me.

2 comments:

  1. Oi! You be careful. It's literally a jungle out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soak it up. Look for little monkeys and take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete